Friday, April 20, 2018

Ice Cream Chaos Makes Us Serious

Every year in April, Ben & Jerry's has a free scoop day. The lines are long, they have face painting and balloon animals, the staff is extra excited, and the music is loud. It's chaos on overload. This year, we swung by after I picked up carpool. (Carpool kid not photographed because she was taking the picture.)


Everyone got a free scoop-even Lark. They were excited-best after school snack ever! John joked last time that we went as a family, "let's say I buy everyone their own pint and we don't fool with the lines." 


Where's the fun in that? We want the hype too, no matter how much it makes me sweat in the process. I do it for me, and I do it for the kids. Just look at those cute, not-smiling, ice cream concentrating faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...