Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Lark's First Sink Bath

The day before I took these pictures I had an awful realization! Lark had never taken a kitchen sink bath! Oh, the depravity!


When Lark was itty-bitty little, there was always another child in the bathtub and we threw him in there for a quick dip and rinse. He was the fourth child, so any corners we could cut, we cut!


For fun, I gave him a sink bath. He loves running his hands under the faucet, so I thought he would love it. I put him in there and we was very unsure of what or why he was in there. Is this punishment? Is she going to leave me in here? Should I be scared? I see some fun stuff, but am I ALLOWED to play? WHAT IS GOING ON? I pushed him a little to play and he eventually started playing, but things really ramped up when Ridge saw and had to join!



With those two in there, fun was had. I went through three towels just for the water splashed on the floor. Man, I love their sink baths and them being small enough to fit in there.

(For fun, go back 8 years when my pictures were worse and Burl was all alone in there.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...