Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stationary Junkie

When I told my brother that I was getting stationary for my birthday, he asked me who sent letters anymore besides my Grandma Polly?  Well, I do.  I send A TON of letters and cards.  At one point, I had over 300 personalized stationary.  I never thought that I would go through it all.  I did, and now I'm dying for some new stuff!  

I found some cute stuff at minted.com.  It's a very cute website and I love their stuff.  Here are some of my favorites:







For me, all this is great but I'm getting my childhood friend and neighbor to design something for me.  Heidi started her own graphic design business and I love the stuff that she does.  Her mom always throws fabulous parties and gets Heidi to do the invites (including a baby shower for me).  They are all awesome.  I just emailed her my order and I'm giddy to see what she comes up with!







Stationary and snail-mail are making a comeback.  I just know it.

2 comments:

  1. HEIDI'S MOM SOUNDS LIKE SUCH A FUN PERSON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I love sending and RECEIVING snail mail. How fun is it to go to the mailbox and find a handwritten note hidden in the handful of bills? It makes my day. Keep it up, Grandma Polly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...