Monday, April 7, 2014

Ode To Nap Times


Today I was trying to do the math on babies past and present and future to calculate how many years of my life will I spend at home for afternoon naps. Burl and Fern still sleep for a couple of hours, and I honor that with our schedules. That gives me some treasured alone time everyday. I spend it a variety of ways, napping myself/cleaning/crafting/reading/writing/iPhone-ing/cooking. During this nap, I ate my lunch in the den while I watched a movie.



Armed with my favorite salad for lunch and a candle for ambiance (that John bought for me on Friday and we've burned it almost halfway), I sat down and stopped. How rare it is that I stop during nap time. I must do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...