Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Egg Hunt Party


Over the weekend, a couple friends of mine and I put together an Egg Hunt. We hid over 400 eggs (baby zone, big kid zone, and nut free zone) and served lemonade, mint tea, and bottled water. We asked everyone to bring their own picnic to eat after the hunt. Also, I created a photo booth on our garage door with newspaper and construction paper. A few families took advantage of it, which is always good for laughs. We had perfect weather, a huge crowd, and a fun time:





Shout out to my co-hosts who put up with my "we're not having this at a public park" rule and for letting our boys fight until someone gets hurt. Our common mom-of-fighting-boys rule: You can fight, but you will get hurt.






This was the easiest party that I ever threw! Happy Egg Hunting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...