Sunday, February 9, 2014

This Week's Menu

I just wrapped up a women's retreat at our church. 150 women gathered for Friday night and Saturday night and everything went flawless. I was all prepared to solve some problems and take action, let's just say "on edge" all weekend, but nothing went wrong. As the daughter of a caterer, I was constantly watching our meals and how they were flowing. Perfect. Everything went perfectly, and I have to say that I'm still buzzing off the time that I had. It's still sinking in how much I loved it. One of my funny scenes was the greasy bags of chips we had stashed for the taco bar. Everyone had a good laugh over these cuties. All that aside, here is our menu for the week:


Roasted chicken, brown rice, and mushy green beans (so southern)
Veggie night: Roasted cauliflower, horseradish carrots, SPF, lima beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...