Monday, November 27, 2017

Ridge and Lark Museum Day

It's back to the baby boys again! In many ways, Ridge and Lark are like Burl and Fern 2.0. The age differences and my parenting flavor are the same. With Burl and Fern, I looked at each week and decided 2-4 outings that we would do. With Ridge and Lark, the structure of school and all the naps we have to take has limited our ability to go out and do. While we are limited to one outing a week, we traded them for a buffet of floor time play and inviting friends over (when we are well enough). It's a different speed, but it's still good and rich. 


Last week, we got to go on an outing. I was thrilled! I woke up in the middle of the night with anticipation! I knew that we would spend most of our time playing in the water exhibit of our children's museum, and that's what we did. 




These babies loved playing in the water! I sat there and slightly supervised, but they didn't need me much because they are busy on their own. 



The time passed quickly and we had to head home for naps (always), but I look forward to when we can go back. Until then, we can be found on the floor at home, at the grocery store, or napping. 


Moms of littles, what's your mom speed? Go and do or homebody? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...