Monday, May 14, 2018

Fern Lost Her First Tooth!

Fern lost her first tooth at school, and she was so proud of herself. It was a carpool day for her, so she was dropped off at home. She hopped out of the car and ran to me on the porch. She had the biggest, closed-mouth smile on her face and I knew what had happened. 


I asked her, "DID YOU LOSE YOUR TOOTH!?" She confirmed with a smile, a nod, and a proud display of her new gap. Then we squealed together, to which she replied, "I knew you would scream." 


We went inside and she told me the details. She was sitting at lunch, when her friend London pulled out her tooth. Then, London told Fern to take a bite of apple, then try to pull out the tooth. Check and check. Tooth came out. 


I had put an extra baggie in her lunchbox to bring home the tooth, but the teacher had a cute tooth saver necklace. She loves the necklace so much, so she's bypassed the tooth fairy to keep her tooth. 

Another milestone has been celebrated in our house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...