Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Go Giants!


I've been to minor league and major league baseball games all my life, but nothing tops watching Burl and the Giants play coach-pitch baseball. My heart races, I yell, and I jump up and down. It's an event. 


This was our first year doing a rec league and it was a whirlwind! We loved our team. We had an amazing coaching team, a wonderful team mom, and parents that rooted for each kid on the team. One of our first games, the other team had walkout music and announcer for each player. I thought that was overkill for kids, but then I hit reality. Reality check: that's an app and I could totally do that! All the kids wanted and I had parent support. For the rest of the season, we played music almost as much as we played baseball!


I am thankful to find another reason to be proud of Burl, working so hard to figure out a game that he didn't know much about. We look forward to another great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...