Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Ridge's 3rd Birthday



This is a post about our son with a million dollar smile and a million dollar attitude. We celebrated Ridge a few weekends ago, and looking at the pictures I realized that we put candles in everything he ate for two days and
 apparently I really like him in that green shirt!


His birthday landed on a school morning when we have a bit of a hustle, but he woke up early enough to help make his birthday pancakes. Sometimes pride in something made from his own toddler hands is better than anything we could give him. 




For dinner, we took things outside and gave him a balance bike, a hand-me-down gift that he was very excited about!



On Saturday we had family over for doughnuts and gifts, then we had friends for dinner and fun. He really got into it! I'm sad to let his second year go because he's been the cutest, sweetest, funnest, best thing ever. The third year is going to bring changes, but I believe he'll stay just as awesome!









I tell people that he's our good time kid. He's always ready for fun, always happy, always compliant, and gives his smiles easily. A lot of people joke that he's my personality twin, and I can see that. We're always looking for the fun in everything. I think that this third year is going to be good too, and I'm so thankful for what he adds to our family!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...