Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Week's Menu

This week I'm going to my first cooking club.  When I was invited, I was a little hesitant to add one more thing to my life, but my mind was quickly changed.  


We met together to talk about what this cooking club was.  We talked about our favorite things to cook, favorite kitchen tools, must-haves in our cooking pantry.  It was all very inspiring.  Everyone cooks very differently.  Everyone is great and wonderful at cooking.
I am so eager to learn more, cook better, and feed off of those gals wonderful food {literal and figurative}!

It might be the swift kick in the apron that I need to add some new stuff to my cooking rotation!



Black Beans and Rice
Cooking Club
Salmon and Sauteed Spinach on Grits
Flank Steak, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...