Sunday, April 7, 2013

This Week's Menu

Ladies, when I go back to my old eating habits, I go way back.  We had a dessert shower here on Friday night, and I tasted everything.  By the time I went to bed, my head felt like it was going to split open.  The next day I had a pretty bad sugar hangover, and I wonder who have I become?  All it takes is one bad night, and I'm reminded that clean, healthy eating is the way to go.  I'm ready to get back to eating loads and loads of plants.  Bring it on!



Champy's for my little brother's birthday
Veggie Night: Sweet potato fries, grilled okra, sauteed green beans, strawberries
Butternut squash soup, orange and walnut salad
Grilled shrimp skewers, grilled cabbage, and broccoli 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...