Thursday, July 31, 2014

This Week's Menu

Before I post my weekly menu, I just want to say thank you to all my friends who said such encouraging words about my last post. Some of you said that you shed tears over it, and that means a great deal to me. Everything that happens is for our good and for God's glory. 

Now for my weekly menu: My goal is to post weekly. I use it as a resource for myself to link any recipes that I might use and to have the list always available. Many times I plan a menu, buy the groceries, then forget what the plan is. If I don't keep the menu posted, then I always forget what I planned on making. I end up pulling a Macguyver in the kitchen every night, where I'm pulling random things together to make a meal. Here is my plan this week:


Falafels, carrot couscous 
Spaghetti, salad
Grilled garlic tenderloin, steamed broccoli, sweet potatoes
Salami salad (we can't get enough)
Tilapia tacos, chips and salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...