Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1 / December Photo Project

The best advice that I've received from a real live incredible professional photographer is sit in front of something and take a million photographs and change all the settings and practice. Last night, I ignored the TV and focused on the flowers. Photographing without natural light is very difficult for me (get that flash away from me), so I practiced and practiced and practiced.  


I choose this picture because it was the brightest and the flowers were in focus. (I still wish I could figure out how to make it not so orange-y.) It's this picture that I'm using to start my second year of the December Photo Project. The DPP proved to be exciting last year, so I'm excited to join again.

.........................................................................................

For more details on the DPP, click the beautiful picture below:

December Photo Project 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...