Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beach 2,000 and 10



We got back from 5 days at the beach.  Just the three of us rented a condo right on the beach in Fort Walton.  It was great.  The weather was all over the place: storms, overcast, sunny, and overall perfect.  I am usually a sun or nothing girl, but I loved the variety this time.  

Vacationing is a little bit different for me now.  Now that I stay at home and hang out with Burl, everyday feels like a vacation.  

When we went to Ft Walton, I wasn't taking a break FROM anything.  Instead, I was taking a break FOR something:

1. time with John
2. John to have time with Burl
3. my family to make memories 
4. time at the beach...the beach is one of those places for me where I completely relax and have fun and feel totally at peace

Being our first trip to the beach, I wanted to get those super cool shots of John, Burl and me on the beach.  The lighting was great.  The colors were awesome.  But, I can only do so much with a self-timer, crazy wind that blows my hair in all the wrong directions and a baby who doesn't know to look at the camera and loves to grab my earrings and get his hands stuck in my hair.  Check some out:

 

Come back tomorrow for the "perfect" pictures and to see how Burl does the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...