Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cool Colors



The beach has The. Best. Colors.  Agree?  Oh my gosh, I just look everywhere and think that I have to paint a room that color.  If you've seen my house, then you know that I've done that.  Down to the color of sand.  


With our new camera, I LOVE how wonderful my pictures are.  Here you go the best of the best:




Here is the new normal.  I never thought that I would know the day where I would love cloudy days and a good umbrella.  But, it was all worth it to introduce Burl to my favorite place, the beach.


2 comments:

  1. I love the snuggly Burl...that's so sweet. Glad y'all had a good time (no sign of oil?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look radiantly beautiful in these pics.
    I'm serious.
    Beautiful.

    It's clear the beach is your favorite place. It's written all over your face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...