Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flowing Blessings

"so much has been given to me; i have no time to ponder over that which has been denied." ~helen keller

My life is very full and wonderful right now.  Instead of being afraid of what might happen next, I'm going to relish in the joy of all my blessings.

John, a husband who is quiet but strong, humble, excited, funny, and so helpful.
Burl, my son who is so adorable and sweet natured and completely amazing.
My brothers, who are both here, in Tennessee.  Who are funny.  Who love my son and my son loves them.
My family, who all live in Chattanooga and are helpful, loving and encouraging.
The perfect city with beautiful weather and fun stuff to do all the time.
My home, which is old and not perfect, and came by the sacrifice of others.
For friends.  Friends who are in the same stage of life as me.  Friends who aren't in the same stage of life as me.  Older friends.  Younger friends.  Neighbor friends.  Long life friends.  Getting to know friends.  Couple friends.  Praying friends.  Funny friends.  Friends who know my story and I know theirs.  

God, from who all blessings flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...