Sunday, December 5, 2010

This Week's Menu

Since Monday is the 5th annual cookie exchange, I'm posting two menus in one.  Party menu and the rest of the week menu.

Cookie Exchange - Soups.  I didn't want to do the same old meat kabobs and sour-creamy-dips. I wanted something different and something more on the healthy side.  I decided on soups and salads:

Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice
Bean and Bacon
Tomato Artichoke Cream Soup
Spinach Salad
Bread

Dessert: Eaton Chaos, Blum's Coffee Pie, and Vanilla Cupcakes.  I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.



Rest of the Week:
Leftover soups or Pizza
Sweet and Sour Chicken over Brown Rice

3 comments:

  1. I'm lickin' my lips already...boys are on their own tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this the other night...takes FOREVER to bake, but TOTALLY delicious! http://www.howsweeteats.com/2010/11/05/chocolate-banana-gingerbread/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious, getting even more excited and ready for party-time to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...