Monday, December 12, 2011

Cookie Exchange Invitations

I've done lost my mind and decided to host my annual cookie exchange party.  Six weeks after I had Fern.  Crazy, I know. I just couldn't let it go.


Things are a bit simpler this year.  I made these invitations in just a few minutes.  My supplies: A few envelopes that I already had, card stock, printer (with colored ink), paper cutter, and a fancy computer program called Microsoft Word.  


Dinner is being catered by this quaint little pizza joint called Little Caesar's.  

The best part of all: Deb texted me, "are you doing your cookie exchange this year?  Do you want me to make your cookies for you?"  At first I thought, "no, how could I ask her to do that?!?"  Then, reality set in and I decided to let her make all my cookies.  It's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised and absolutely delighted to get that invite! Christine mentioned that Deb was making your cookies and my first thought was, "That woman is a genius." I'm so glad the tradition lives on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...