Friday, December 2, 2011

Somewhere In Between Cotton Candy & Rainbow Skittles

Think white and pink.
Think fluffy.
Think soft.
Think cotton candy.
Think shabby chic to the max.



That's where I would have gone had I put together a nursery for a girl a couple years ago.  But, somewhere along the way I got saucy.  I wanted something more vibrant.  Something wild.  Then I saw the picture below and it made me want to go wild with color:

Pinned Image

So cool, right?  (Credits from HERE.)  Then, I started working on things and realized that I might be wanting something more colorful, but I wasn't ready to drink the wild-with-color-kool-aid.  Even though her room is not completely done, I'm at a good place.  And, I think that I found the sweet spot between cotton candy and rainbow skittles.  Pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic you chose for inspiration. I've just been moving those colours into my living room this year...and even into my Christmas decor! Which is a real departure for me! Can't wait to see it. How is Charlotte Fern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is that bed? Such a fun space and great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...