Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weed Hat



I can finally say that I learned how to make one of those weed hats like my friends used to make at recess.  I was never good at those.  What kind of mom of a girl would I be if I didn't know how to make one?  While Burl and I played outside during Fern's morning nap, I sat down and tried it.  How could I not do this before?  Easy-peasy.


I texted a picture to my brothers and the grandparents with this caption, "practicing on Burl for Fern later."  The responses were all over the place.  


Burl's thoughts?  Well, he just called it a hat and kept on working.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful love the little hat. Just found your lovely blog so happy I did I'm now following you so I can visit often, if you ever find a minute come say hello sometime. Hope you have a great day my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...