Monday, November 26, 2012

This Week's Menu

Every Sunday (or in this case, Monday) I post my little menu of what I plan to fix at home.  I was liberal with my grocery budget last week, so it's a little tight this week.  Speaking of tight, I literally gained 5 pounds during my Thanksgiving meal.  Literally.  I did a weigh-in with my brothers and John.  Even though I'm the tallest, I was not the heaviest!  However, we didn't do a post meal weigh-in and I'm so glad that we didn't.  Woah.  That was intense and my body is feeling it.  This week it's back to good foods for me.  I'm avoiding grains and sweets like Superman avoids that kryptonite.  Don't even get near me!  Here's what I'm planning this week:


Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
Rotisserie chicken, acorn squash, apples with cheese

Pintos, broccoli, sweet potato fries
Cream of asparagus soup, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...