Friday, June 28, 2013

InstaFriday

Well, it's Friday and I have another week of Instagraming under my belt.  Here are some pictures of the little things that make up this big life: 


I just made my first Ann Taylor purchase.  These jean shorts came highly recommended and they fit perfectly without stretching out.  I was also taught the ways of working the sales so I wouldn't be paying full price, which my ego just wouldn't let me do.  Another secret?  Last year on July 4, I was wearing a size 14, these are a size 8.  Woop-woop!

John's taught me the fun and beauty of night swims (no sunscreen for the kids!), so we're turning it into more adventures.  Chik-fil-a by the pool?  Summer. Boom.

Went to the blue hole.  Loved it, loved it!

Best summer salad via my dad: grilled corn, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, cilantro, lime juice, salt.

Journaling is something that I've been doing irregularly since I was 12.  While the kids were at their g'rents and I was at a coffee shop alone, I finished filling another journal.  It will go straight to the attic with the rest of the collection.

The swiss chard is coming in my father-in-law's garden, which means I have it for breakfast with eggs.  Step 1: saute garlic.  Totally worth the monster breath.

Candyland happened this week.  Burl and I get so loud during this game, and I'm not sure why.  Well, I know why, it's loud mama + loud Burl = L.O.U.D.

1 comment:

  1. Wanted: Details on the shorts! What style? I'm on the look for a pair. And any sale tips too! :) Way to go on dropping sizes in a year! That's such a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...