Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Me, My Stuff {Right Now}


Here I am, picking up my camera more often because there are too many fun things happening around me that I want to capture. I want little snapshots of the everyday as much as It's where I am right now in life, trying to capture so much of my life for now and for later. Here's a few things about me...





...Christmas wrapping is underway. I'm way ahead of schedule on Christmas presents. The early Christmas stuff is not an effort to fight the madness-instead, it's me not being able to hold back anymore. I'm just so excited for this year!
...I'm thinking that there's going to be some more color around my house, especially for Christmas. A gift from a friend in the form of "just some weeds on the side of the road" fit perfectly on my mantel.
...I made thai curry (with fresh basil-cheaper bought as the plant) for the first time in few years. John and I ate so much curry in front of the TV when we were first married. Thai and Survivor was a weekly tradition, and it was fun to remember that at dinner. 
...Warm cider, leggings, and wool socks are my necessities to brave the below 65 weather. Is it too early in the season to wonder if I'll ever be warm again? Too dramatic?
...Also, I'm reading fiction for the first time in way too long. I've been too serious in all my nonfiction lately, trying to read myself into a more balanced person. John suggested I take a break, and I'm so glad.

This Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year time of year has a lot of hype, and this mama loves hype. Hype seems to make things a little bit more positive, so please excuse the polished smiles and leprechaun kicks. I.Be.Jolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...