Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Playground


Burl was introduced to the playground today.


After Broseph left, I needed to get outside and get active, so I took Burl four doors down to a pretty sweet playground.


Since I was there by myself, I had to help him down the slide and take the pictures.  Safety was set aside, his life was risked, so please enjoy these pictures.



He was having so much going down the slide, trying to eat the bark, and watching people and dogs pass by.  We will definitely be returning!

3 comments:

  1. Meg,
    I'd love to still be one street over! I still remember the day Rynn first climbed up and went down that slide (Brainerd Baptist, right?). You won't forget that moment when Burl did either! They so quickly become children with big teeth hanging upside down by their ankles from those same slides. Thanks for sharing these precious photos.
    Loves from the cold Midwest...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...