Friday, January 21, 2011

The Windowsill...

...is Burl's new babysitter.  I left him here for 45 minutes this morning, and it was great to get some cleaning done.


Who am I kidding?  I'm not leaving him there.  Look at how dangerous it is...the open electrical outlet, the strings hanging down.  This thing is basically a death trap for babies.

I wasn't about to leave him alone at the window.  (Ok, I did leave him to go grab my camera, but I ran VERY fast.) Then, I just sat there and watched him and took pictures.  


I tried to ignore the fact that it was not too long ago that I was holding him up with one hand to snap a "look-who's-a-big-boy-and-can-sit-up-now" picture.  


Now, he's standing at the window, waiting for a car, person, or squirrel to pass by.  If you know me and where I live, then please, come by our house and put on a good show for him.  I'm thinking something along the lines of Ferris Buller.  

Click HERE if you need a Friday pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...