Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Week's Menu

Below is a picture of a piece of pork I cooked yesterday.  It was a long process: 

Marinated it. 
Grilled it.
Smoked it.  All day.

I went to an authentic tortillaria for tortillas, where I learned that my spanish was a little less than bueno.  I'm going to need to fix that.  We had friends over for a little taco night and it was fun.  We laughed way too much.  Wait.  Is there such a thing as "too much laughter?"  I think not.

I'm cooking other things this week.  Here it is:


Chicken Marsala over thin spaghetti
Same wonderful casserole from last week (because I have swiss for it and I don't want it to go bad)
Sausage quiche
Carrot bisque, fresh bread

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your weekly menu. It inspires me to be more creative with the meal planning for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks and sounds amazing - we had Turkey Chili with cornbread (stuffed with cilantro and onions), filet mignon (they are less expensive purchased from the supermarket and not ordered at a restaurant) and this coming weekend I hope to make my Chicken Francese - although your marsala sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...