Sunday, February 5, 2012

This Week's Menu

Know what I love about casseroles?  They are comfort food to the max.
Know what I hate? They require that I cook everything first, mix it together, then wait for it to cook again.

The picture below is of the assembly line on our way to a wonderful chicken mushroom rice creamy casserole.  I had it at a party (fist bump for parties that serve creamy casseroles) and Bev gave me the recipe.  It didn't require any Cream Of Chicken/Mushroom/Celery Soup.  What is that stuff anyways?  I can tell ya one thing-it's not cream.  It doesn't belong in casseroles.


Chicken Casserole Implosion, green beans
Lasagna, salad, fresh bread
Shrimp bisque, salad (2 weeks in a row because it's that good)
Leftovers

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...