Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIWW

What I Wore Wednesday.  Let's do this thing.  Even though my friend, Julie, thinks it's silly and pointless to blog about outfits, I love it.  I love seeing what people wear to what events.  It's awesome!  It's vain, yes, but interesting nonetheless.  Even though my outfits are pretty boring, I think it's still interesting to put myself out there for the world to see.  Without further ado, here's what I wore:

Errands.  Lots of errands. Kid Free.
Jeans-Walmart
Ruffle tank-passed down from my mom
3/4 cardigan-Gap, 12 years ago

Getting groceries, then last minute dinner with friends
Jeans-Walmart
Bird tee-Old Navy
Cardigan-Old Navy

Let's look closer at those birds.  Old Navy knows how to make a shirt cooler: put a bird on it.


Cleaning and playing at home, errands, life
tee-Gap
jeans-Gap, long and lean


This is what I look like in public.  I hate, yes hate, carrying my babies around in their car seat.  Sure, it's fine when we're in the car, but when we go in stores and stuff, I like for them to get out of that seat.  I really like wearing them.  I just transitioned from the Moby Wrap to the Ergo, which I love.  The Moby was great for those days when they are small and curled up like a ball.  Once those babies hit 12/13 pounds, I need something better.  The Ergo is great for carrying larger babies.  Very comfortable!

 Bible study, playground, lunch at my dad's school
Jeans-Walmart
Tee-Old Navy
Cardigan-Old Navy

There it is.  My little world of jeans, tees, cardigans, and funny self poses.

7 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! I love the bird shirt. And...does your friend have a blog?! If not, then she is just out-of-the-loop and doesn't get to have an opinion. :) Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew - i almost wasn't able to comment to tell you how great you look!
    (put a bird on it: LOVE!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (i almost wasn't able to commment, because the little box didn't come up, just to be clear.)

      Delete
    2. Well, muchas gracias, Becky!

      Delete
  3. Just recently found your blog. I luv the simplicity of your photos, your home, your sweet little family & even your cute bird tee, today. Basic & beautiful. I read your posts & smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put A Bird On It! haha
    LOVE the bird tshirt! Even more, I LOVE that you would wear a cardigan from 12 years ago from the GAP. I wear a hoodie/jacket all the time, from 10 years ago, from the GAP...and I start to give it away ALL the time..thinking that other people don't wear clothes this long..
    YAY for you and GAP clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, and what a cute smile! I hide from the camera because of my clothes....I think in the past five years I've consistently had three outfits...the same outfits! Husband has an entire closet and dresser-full. I'm just too picky, I think. :)

    xo, laura emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...