Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Parks and Recreation

Has anyone seen that show.  Purty funny...and for the record, there is an actual parks and recreation department called Parks and Recreation.  Who.Knew.

Now, onto Burl...


With the weather being unseasonably warm this February, we are taking full advantage.  I'm stopping by any park that has baby swings.



Just like every other kid, Burl loves him a-good-park.  From the swings to the equipment he can climb, he has a great time!




One of Burl's favorite parts of going to a park is seeing all the people.  He is especially interested in kids his size, people walking dogs, and anyone making a loud noise.  





He loves when his cousins come along.  They fit the criteria of things he loves: kids close to his size that make loud noises AND play with him.


 Now I know that taking kids to the park is no new thing.  For me it is.  This is my first spring with Burl where he is getting just big enough to enjoy some of it.  I can't get enough of taking him there.

Awe.  Life is great!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh! so cute! i love his haircut and LOVE the teeth! you can really see them in these! adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for reminding me how excited I used to be to take my kids to the park.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...