Sunday, March 13, 2011

This Week's Menu

Well, John will be cooking for himself for a few days this week.  So, I'm getting stuff for some of his favorites.  I'll be eating at my G'ma Polly's.  If you know me, then you know that I LOVE going to visit my G'ma Polly.

Here are some of the things that will be made this week:


5 Bean Chili
Tacos
Pot Roast, Veggies, Brown Rice

*In honor of St Patty's day, everyone should give Shepherd's Pie a go.  I like to make mine with left over pot roast.  

Fun fact:  John and I first met at a St Patty's Day party.  It wasn't love at first sight and our interest didn't start there.  However, we can both recount details of our interactions together...specifically our first conversation.  Well, maybe our interest did start there and we didn't know it yet?  Awe, memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...