Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Card Season


Broseph inquired, borderline criticized, about the purpose of Christmas Cards.  I UNLOADED on him.  I love Christmas Card Season, because:
 
a. I get to see a current picture of my friends' families 
b. sometimes I get a letter telling me what they are doing 
d. if someone took the effort to stamp, address, and mail something to me, then I fall madly in love with them 


I'll be making my own cards, which may or may not involve:
Twine 

3 1/2 x 5 pictures (for 6 cents each!!!) Click HERE for more info.
Some really thick paper.  Think letterpress weight.
Textured Envelopes

If you send Christmas Cards, please send one to me.  My empty frame/wire combo is feeling, well, empty.  It's time to fill her up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...