Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cut and Paste

This year I will be stepping into the Christmas Card Exchange.  You know, the ones with a current picture of my family and maybe a letter summarizing what we've been up to the past year.  


For the record, I love sending Christmas Cards...the other one.  The personal letter one.  But, I never seem to have enough time to write to everyone that I want to. 


Now that my family is a party of three (and I do mean party), I think that I'm ready to switch to the picture one.  I absolutely love, love, love getting these in the mail.  Hint, hint.  Especially with a letter summarizing what everyone has been doing.  Hint, hint.  Most especially if it's funny, BIG HINT.


With that time of year, right around the corner (or staring some of us in the face), I have got to get going on mine.  Of course, I'll make it mostly myself!  


I'm on the lookout for any and all inspiration.  I stumbled across CutandPaste and found all these incredible images that are inspiring my new and found crafty side.


Please, please, please, send me more inspiration!!!

1 comment:

  1. I expect to see my stamped slice of wood arriving from you any day now.

    Daily checking my porch steps for wood shavings dropped by the mail lady as she delivered your Christmas letter,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...