Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting Stuff Done, 6 Cents At A Time.

Ever since I had Burl, I am on a getting-things-done frame of mind.  Not just frame of mind, but I actually get stuff done.



No need for insight or understanding on why exactly this has happen.  I'm just going with it.  Quite frankly, it's about time!!!

Backup all the pictures on the computer.  Done.
Start a blog.  Done.
Clean the blinds. Individually.  Done.
Paint the dining room chairs that I bought 7 years ago.  Done.
Actually take donations to Goodwill.  Done.
Learn to sew.  Done.
Get pictures printed.  Done. All the time.

I think digital cameras are great, and I can't even imagine going back to film.  Being able to take multiple shots without fear of wasting film...picking the best picture to upload or print...seeing the results immediately.  What's not to love about digital?  The only problem I have is that, for me, it's harder to actually get my pictures developed.


Until now.  
Because I'm getting stuff done.
Digital pictures are being developed.  

I go to Ritz Camera.  They print in an hour.  They put the fancy smancy white border around the picture.  {They even print words on the pictures...for free.}



AND...on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I can get prints for 6 cents.  It's the 3 1/2 x 5 size.  

Also, I can upload them online on Tuesday or Wednesday, then I can have them delivered or pick them up whenever I get by the store.  Thank you very much, technology.  Don't mind if I do.

Interested?  Click HERE for the link.



  I have tons and tons and tons and tons of pictures.  Printed.  Not just on my desktop.  Yesterday, I did something with them.

When my neighbor gave me a string and mini clothespins as part of a baby gift, I knew exactly what to do with them.  Put them to use in my open frame.  I lurv open frames.

4 comments:

  1. You make it sound so easy to get printed pictures...the only ones I have of Jonathan are the ones YOU took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love this idea...I am going to print some tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I'm a huge scrapbooker, so I print pictures all the time. I do the 4x6s, but I've considered printing the smaller sizes so I can get more photos on a page. Do you scrapbook at all? Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine, I'm not a huge scrap booker. I'm not a huge fan of a scrapbook...I'm more a picture-maybe-caption kind of gal. But, I know a lot of ladies who can craft it all up when it comes to scrabookin'. Holla!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...