Friday, September 20, 2013

Instafriday: Beach Edition


Here's a little phone dump from my trip at the beach. The kids and I went to Rosemary beach (swoon) for five days. We stayed with Lauren and her family, which I was grateful for because our kids get along so well and just have the best time together.




My kids love the beach. They love the water, the waves, the tiny clam-things, the people, and the sand. The sand and the water prove to be their favorites, because they stay so busy with it all.






I'll do a full post about the trip later, but here is a little preview into the good time that we had. If you're reading this in a reader, click over to my website for a couple of videos...if you're interested.



As always, if you want to follow me on Instagram, then follow me here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...