Monday, September 30, 2013

The Great Outdoors

Nature never disappoints. Over the past year or two, my grip on all things outdoors has become stronger and really taken off. From a fun adventure to inspiration for decorating, I'm looking to The Great Outdoors as a good solution for so many areas of our lives. 


For the next month, I'm going to lean into what I've been loving lately: The Great Outdoors. I have a list of places to explore in my city (voted Outdoor Magazine's #1 outdoorsy city in America); I have some decorating things I want to do inspired by nature; and I have some ideas for creating some living spaces in our own (porch-less) yard; and I have some thoughts on why going outside is so serene. 


I'll be blogging daily for the month of October, and I invite you to join me here. I'm excited!




I'll come back to this post and compile a complete list of each post and its link.
Thank you to The Nester for encouraging bloggers to join her everyday in October.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome! I am going to do the 31 day challenge along the same lines... Embracing the great outdoors is good for the heart and soul, isn't it? Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...