Sunday, October 6, 2013

This Week's Menu

Every Sunday I post my little menu for the week. Since this month is all about the outside, I've tried to find a clever way of merging the meals for the week and the great outdoors. The obvious way is to talk about a picnic. The non obvious way is, well...I don't have one, so PICNIC. Picnic. Take a minute and day dream of the most over-the-top picnic you can imagine...when, where, who. If money, location, and effort were no hindrance  then what is the most fantastic picnic that you can imagine?


Roasted chicken, sauteed squash, lemon pepper broccoli
Butternut squash soup, salad
Tilapia tacos
Ribs, sweet potato fries, coleslaw 



1 comment:

  1. When my kids were little we would eat picnic- I would cut up cheese, fruit, veggies and meats and put them on a tray with crackers that we would all eat from. We ate picnic at least a couple of times a week. One weekend daddy was home and we planned a trip to see either tulips in the field or the pumpkin patch (I don't remember which but it was a big deal trip) and I carefully packed nice rolls and meats for sandwiches, chips and other standard picnic treats and all the boys cried because they wanted picnic for lunch not sandwiches ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...