Sunday, May 12, 2013

This Week's Menu

I just realized that my dinners this week are lacking interest and calories.  I didn't really plan much in anticipation of some strawberry pies that I hope to make.  The problem is that John doesn't have much for leftovers for lunch either.  I might be heading back to the store.  Oh, or I could make bread!  Everyone's happy with some homemade bread, right?  Let's hope so!  Here's the skeleton for our menu this week:


Broccoli cheddar soup, maybe bread, maybe pie
A family birthday dinner, rumor is there will be nuggets.
Asian chicken salad sandwiches, pie
Tilapia, southern green beans, sweet potato fries

2 comments:

  1. Pie is a great way to round out any meal in my opinion. We're waiting on strawberries, too, so jam-making can commence (we'll need some bread to go with it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jam recipe?

      we just got our TN strawberries yesterday and I wasn't impressed. I hope that changes soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...