Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Call Her Mini

Just cut off by a mom driving a Swagger Wagon while sipping on Starbucks, jamming out to Dixie Chicks, and all the windows rolled down?  Sorry, that was probably me.

We just bought my dream car since I was in high school: A Honda Odyssey.  (I can give you a power point presentation on why this is the bestest funnest car available.)
The story went a something like this: I didn't want to make dinner.  John went to get a pizza.  He got involved in a hit and run.  He was the one that stayed.  My car (the only one that can carry Burl's car seat) that I've had for 8 years was totaled.  Since we were planning to get one in 2-3 years, we went for the plunge.

For the first time ever, I'm sliding my tush right into the driver's seat.  At six feet tall, I was getting weary for climbing down into my car.  

Holler!

3 comments:

  1. HOLLER! Seriously since high school? I never thought about you having to climb down into your car, but now that I think about it that it the best description. Oh and if she is Mini, that would make her full name Mini Driver, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new minivan austin ordered for me just came in yesterday as well!!! i'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had no idea you were that tall :) the christmas card didn't give it away either. congrats on the new wheels! i love my new minivan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...