Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shower Prep

If you're reading this between 8am and 12pm, I'm probably involved in a very fun baby shower.

(Notice the cabinets don't have doors...they were being painted...and screwed back on...the.day.before.the.shower.)

My friend, Laura, is having a baby soon.  The shower is at my house, so naturally, I dove into a ton of projects that had to be done before the shower.


I wasn't stressed (well, John might say differently), but I just think it's funny that I do this.


Yesterday, Allison and her daughter came over for some setup time.  Setup time turned into playtime, then lunchtime, then entertain the kids time. 


Anyone knows me, knows that I love a good party.  Especially when punch is involved.  

Party time + Setup time + Burl interacting with another baby time = A Dang Good Time for Me.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...