Monday, February 14, 2011

This Week's Menu

Groceries. Dishes. Cooking.  All things that I love.  Coming up with a fun menu-the hardest part.

To keep me accountable, to help me remember, and to keep a record, I post my menus each week.  The Vintage Vine asked where I got my recipes.  Recently, I received a Emeril cookbook.  I also use foodtv.com and realsimple.com.  

My biggest source of recipes and inspiration is my dna.  (That sounds cheesy.) Both of my parents are great cooks.  My mom is the precise kind of cook.  My dad is a professional chef.  Caterer, butcher, restaurant owner, kitchen chef.  He cooks by taste, and so do I.  I've been getting ideas from them forever.  Now, my brothers ask me for cooking tips.  It truly is a family affair.  


This Week's Menu:
Burgers and Mustard Potatoes
Cream of Asparagus and Orange Walnut Salad
Turkey Pitas with Minted Yogurt and Salad
Rotini with Tomato Clam Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...