Sunday, January 8, 2012

This Week's Menu

Like every Sunday, I put my menu for the week on my blog.  I do this for several reasons: it's a go to for me, a place where I can link recipes that I want to try, and it reminds me what I'm planning on eating.  And I'm sure some people out there are just curious what's in our kitchen.  Just DYING to know.
Yeah, I'm sure.

A fun fact about our dinners is that they play another role.  They have to provide good leftovers for John to take to work.  A few years ago, he was eating out several times a week and that just didn't work for us.  Now, he sticks exclusively to leftovers.  Sure, the occasional PB sandwich will do, but he really prefers to take a hot meal.

This week, we're eating this:


Broccoli Soup with Fresh Bread
Fru-Fru Pasta (Bowtie pasta with 'shrooms and artichokes)
Roast, Veggies, Mashed Potatoes
Chicken & Bell Pepper with PB Dipping Sauce over Brown Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...