Friday, October 15, 2010

Just Some Things...

...About My Week
1. I got to go to yoga twice this week.  Accident free.  Some of you know exactly what I'm referring to, some of you don't.  Use your imagination.  No accidents at yoga.  Hint: no audible accidents

2. We used our new fire pit for the first time.  Autumn, you're growing on me.

3. This is my 100th blog post.
3a. I have enjoyed blogging.  My blog is a fun thing for me to do, even if it feels like I'm being somewhat self-involved.
3b. For all those who read my blog, thank you.  Seeing that people visit A Barefoot Day gives me some sort of sick excitement-like I'm getting a stamp of approval.  To quote Julia Roberts, "you like me.  You really like me!"
3c. I'm afraid that I come off arrogant most of the time.
3d. Becky, you are not coming out of the shadows.  I know who you are.  You are my very first follower that was someone I don't know.  My husband heard about you when you "followed" me.  If you ever quit, I'm not sure my ego could take it.  No pressure.

4. I can use my blog to announce things that I want to announce but aren't major news: I weighed at the gym this week and saw the lowest number I've seen in FOUR YEARS.  That feels pretty good.

5.  That same day at the gym, someone called me "ma'am."  It didn't really bother me, because I WEIGHED THE LOWEST I HAVE IN FOUR YEARS.

6. I just had lunch with a friend, who was the maid of honor in my wedding.  We don't see each other much at all, but when we get together, it's just like old times.  We laugh so hard and so loud that people look at us.

7.  None of these pictures have anything to do with this post, but they are cute.  I saw them on this website, which is always great for cute pics.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I am guessing it was silent but deadly.
    2. This just may be my favorite one.
    3. Congratulations! This calls for some sort of celebration!
    4. love it
    5. and LOVE it
    6. and LOVE, LOVE it
    7. i like the cabin pic the best. it reminds me of fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, you make me laugh out loud. Glad there were no audible accidents this week at yoga....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, addressing me personally in your blog made me giggle and blush...weird, right? :) Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) 100th! Big milestone... it seems to have come pretty quickly :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...