Monday, May 2, 2011

My Aunt Margaret's House



My cousins and uncle live here as well, but it's called Aunt Margaret's House.  Sometimes we use their last name to refer to it, but we all know it's Aunt Margaret who has made it what it is.  Perfectly decorated, gorgeous, stunning, but never overwhelming and threatening.  I always leave her house inspired to take what I saw and make it work in my house. 


She's like that.  Stunning.  Not in a threatening way.  In an inspirational way.

When I stop by, I always get: 
1. Greeted with a hug
2. A snack
3. Great Conversation
4. Inspiration
5. Secrets of the {decorator's} trade



Recently, I took some pictures of some of my favorite things about her house.  Through the pictures, things that she told me, and things that I've picked up, I'm going to post them here over the next few days.

Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely house - I can see where you get your interior design skills from! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...